Light can change the world!
LED Light Therapy in Murfreesboro, TN
Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy is the application of light energy to tissue to obtain therapeutic benefits. The energy is used to improve cellular performance. Phototherapy is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a variety of applications across many medical fields. Research has shown that phototherapy can: increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, decrease wrinkles, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone and wrinkles, texture and clarity, ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm and arthritis, kill acne bacteria, improve testosterone production in men, restore thinning hair, and more!
Benefits of LED Light Therapy
Specific wavelengths of light energy, when properly absorbed, up-regulates compromised cells. The light (photons) energy is absorbed by photoacceptors in the mitochondria and used to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The ATP produced then stimulates various metabolic processes which can result in the repair and regeneration of cell and tissue components.
Benefits of LED Light Therapy include:
- Non-Invasive, Pain Free, Minimal Risk
- No special preparation, no down time
- Treatments take about 30 minutes
- Treatments are relaxing, effortless
- Real results, clinically proven
- Less expensive than some other options
Our experts recognize skin conditions that can be treated with LED Light Therapy in Murfreesboro. When you come in for an appointment, we perform a comprehensive evaluation of your skin and will recommend the LED Light Therapy if it would be an effective option.
FDA Cleared Uses of LED Light Therapy
- Acne, Rosacea
- Fine Lines/Wrinkles
- Pain, inflammation
- Hair Restoration
Other Promising Uses of LED Light Therapy
- Uneven skin tone, pigmentation (1)
- Cellulite Reduction (2)
- Increasing natural testosterone production, fertility in men (3)
- Accelerate wound healing (4)
- Autoimmune skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis) (5)